2 Awesome Muscle Supplements That Are Safe For Diabetics

In the United States, 9.3% of the population has diabetes which equals about 29 million people. About 90% of these people have type 2 diabetes (they do not need to inject insulin) and the other 10% have type 1 (insulin dependent). With both classifications of diabetes regular exercise is recommended and with type 2 diabetes regular exercise combined with proper dieting and weight loss can cure type 2 altogether.

Being diagnosed with diabetes is a big wake up call. It’s time to get in shape and start eating right. Even if your diabetes is from your genetics and is not related to your weight or diet, regular exercise will absolutely curtail diabetic issues, if not cure it completely. So how do we get the most out of our new exercise routine if we have diabetes? These muscle supplements can help further your weight loss and muscle building efforts.

2 Muscle Supplements That Are Safe For Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes

Alpha Testosterone Safe For Diabetics

Alpha Testosterone Safe For Diabetics

Free Trial Alpha Monster

Force Nitro Safe For Diabetics

Free Trial Alpha Monster

DISCLAIMER- We are not medical physicians and this article is not meant to be used for medical advice. These muscle supplements have not been deemed “safe” by the FDA for diabetics as the FDA does not regulate this industry. You should consult your doctor before taking any supplements.

What Makes Them Safe To Use If You Have Diabetes?

If you have diabetes, your body has trouble producing or using insulin. Because of this, it is vitally important that you avoid any muscle supplements that contain ingredients that can cause an increase in blood sugar levels such as saturated fats and sugars. Alpha Testosterone and Force Nitro can be considered safe for diabetics because they DO NOT contain the following ingredients:

Alpha Testosterone and Force Nitro DO NOT contain:

  • Caffeine– According to a study done by “Diabetes Care” in their August 2004 issue caffeine may have a negative effect on your body’s ability to regulate glucose levels. If you’re diabetic it is best to use supplements and pre-workout mixes that are caffeine free.
  • Sugar– Many weight gainers and protein powders use sugar and fat to increase calorie count. This is an obvious ingredient to avoid.
  • Saturated Fats– Saturated fats are thought to be the main culprit when it comes to insulin resistance. Avoid these like the plague.

Ingredients Diabetics WANT In Their Muscle Supplements

Omega 3 Fatty Acids– Diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids may actually decrease insulin resistance in people with diabetes. Alpha Testosterone contains omega 3’s

L-Carnitine– a study conducted in 2007 was able to prove that the amino acid L-carnitine can improve insulin sensitivity in the treatment of diabetes when taken as a dietary supplement.

Free Trials Are Available For Both Alpha Testosterone and Force Nitro While Supplies Last

Currently both manufacturers are offering free samples of their products. The samples are full sized bottles and arrive within 5 days of order, just pay shipping and handling.

Free Trial

Alpha Testosterone Safe For Diabetics

Alpha Testosterone Safe For Diabetics

Free Trial

Force Nitro Safe For Diabetics

Force Nitro Safe For Diabetics